Ferguson Is Horrible When The Pressure Is On

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Ferguson Is Horrible When The Pressure Is On

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Fergy is just not the guy he has consistently failed when the game was on the line. I am not watching another 3 years of Dan Collins like football. Have some guts Coach AND SIT FERGUSON THE LAST GAME. Send a wake up call.
Blackbear27

Re: Ferguson Is Horrible When The Pressure Is On

Postby The Bear » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Don't worry Blackbear 27. Max WILL NOT go in the game if they ask or tell him to. I will tell y'all someday how all this went down. By the way, I've been reading this board since January. I can say that you and UMaine Dad are the only two who actually know the game of football..... and tell the truth.
The Bear

Postby The Bear » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 pm

If you want to know how it all went down.
The Bear

Postby mainejeff » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:09 pm

I want to hear the Florida story....I bet that it's much more interesting! ;)
mainejeff

Postby Blind Zebra » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:35 pm

With the game on the line Maine's senior wide receiver dropped a TD. His 4th drop of the game by my count. That said, Ferguson needs to play more consistently as well. He needs to work on getting off the primary and stop short arming his back shoulder fades and outs. Cohen still needs to find more touches for Edwards and Blair needs to be on the field. The senior trio of receivers has not lived up to expectations. Too many drops. They need to work Belcher into the game plan consistently. He has made big plays when called upon.

The defensive line has played their butts off all season. Mitchell and Whittaker have been unblockable at times. Their playmakers on that side of the ball are all coming back next season. What is the deal with DeAndre Scott? Goode has been dinged up and relegated to spot duty. Matovu has lost his spot to DeVaughn. Not enough senior leadership on the field.
Blind Zebra

Postby Blackbear28 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:50 pm

mainejeff wrote:I want to hear the Florida story....I bet that it's much more interesting! ;)

I'm with MJ, I'd love to hear what happened at Florida. Hearing about him being beat out by a freshman is boring but some of the rumors about the temper tantrums and crying are pretty interesting :lol:
Blackbear28

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Ok so let me start by insulting a couple of tools. mainejeff & BB28 the most unoriginal person on the chat. Let me explain Florida.... 12 QB 'S All the same skill tough nut to crack luck and luck.... that is why you see so many QB'S coming out of FCS. That ends that stupidity. Read you 2 dummies read. blindzebra your not as dumb as the the other two, but you do have you do have things to work on I can help you not to be a fool. Although you are correct receivers are dropping too many balls. Ferguson is awful,his decision making that you will not address is piss poor that and that leads me to believe your a novice. The Fergy flop happened again an based on his late game mechanics it will continue. Fergy could not evade a sack from a Thornton Academy team which makes him a liability period. TAAllday sorry you got smashed....NOT, Sit the young man this is not pee wee football, you earn it or you burn it. Fergy burned it! I would love to here the story "The Bear" The other meats heads can go cry in the corner. Temper tantrums and crying is just silly glad you can hide behind that screen Moron28.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear28 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Florida certainly never had 12 QB’s on scholarship Moron27. Did you never learn how to count? I’m sorry you’re too dumb to be able to count that must make life tough! Almost as tough as transferring to your fourth school and getting beat out by a freshman and then throwing a temper tantrum in the coaches office and quitting the team! How embarrassing! Keep hiding behind that screen though Moron27! How unoriginal! Sad!
Last edited by Blackbear28 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackbear28

Postby mainejeff » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:52 pm

This is all so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Should have stayed below the Mason/Dixon. ;)
mainejeff

Postby footballIQ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:00 pm

You have a few good point Maine Zebra. Lets say it, Maine has good revivers and is a really good 4 and 5 team. #81 Edwards is something special... He needs 12 15 touches a game no doubt. Mack has made a believer out of me bad start 2 suspensions but it looks like he has his act together. BB28 and mainejeff your not real fans your gossip hogs. I look at facts the only one of the stats and facts, harsh as they may be BB27 he is always most correct and I don't even like him or think I would if I meet him. But I respect him. He is factually, Nasty and not afraid to state the points of what he thinks and lastly he has been right all season for the most part on the entire season. Please someone get into with him so I can read him tear your limbs off piece by piece instead of your boring predictions. To "thebear" those that are fans and cannot believe the coach gave this season away, are awaiting factual based info and will await your comments. I was at the game and heard a chant the "fergyflop" in the 4th quarter so I know the growing legend was there.
footballIQ

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics