Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby Swisher » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm heading down to Fenway park, but my car is full. Maine is going to squeak this one out by a field goal.

UMaine 24
UMass 21
Swisher

Postby Blackbear27 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm

I have missed all this knowledge over the last few weeks. I might just retire an just read all your insightful thoughts. There is to many dummys to quote on this thread. Playing a HS stadium was a huge mistake Maine fans in general su%&. They would rather watch a H.S football game then a D I team. Delaware fans were not impressed and they have every right to see it as a joke since there stadium holds 25k. Maine can not win against U Mass with a QB that has been relinquished to game manager. Mass will shut down the run and the Fergy flop will sho its ugly head. Maine is poorly coached.
Blackbear27

Postby UMaineDad » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 am

UMaine might get lucky and win this week without Micah Wright. I say this because Ferguson & Leim will have one less option to confuse them when managing the offense. UMaine still has more explosive athletes on offense than UMass. If only the coaches knew how to maximize their talents...what a shame!

UMO 28
UMass 14
:shock: :o :shock: :o
UMaineDad

Postby mainejeff » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

UMaineDad wrote:UMaine might get lucky and win this week without Micah Wright. I say this because Ferguson & Leim will have one less option to confuse them when managing the offense. UMaine still has more explosive athletes on offense than UMass. If only the coaches knew how to maximize their talents...what a shame!

Amen!

They probably won't have as many next season. :|
mainejeff

Postby Bulldog Pride » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:27 pm

UMaine 42
UMass 17
Bulldog Pride

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics