Week #8 UMO Vs. Albany Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Week #8 UMO Vs. Albany Predictions

Postby Pirates79 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 am

Amen UDad!

B27, you've lost me. Way over the line dude. Take a valium.
Pirates79

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 am

UMaineDad wrote:Blackbear27,

I actually followed some of the things that you've preached in the past. But when you start speaking injury to players, it's clear that you have some real issues...sickness! I hope that Mack has the good Lord looking out for him because psychos like you definitely don't have the best interest of the players at heart. So...WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE? Mack will be just fine, and so will the rest of the team. But I'm not to sure about your mental state!

Amen Dad! People that root for players to get injured are SICKOS!
mainejeff

Postby fafan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 am

mainejeff wrote:
UMaineDad wrote:Blackbear27,

I actually followed some of the things that you've preached in the past. But when you start speaking injury to players, it's clear that you have some real issues...sickness! I hope that Mack has the good Lord looking out for him because psychos like you definitely don't have the best interest of the players at heart. So...WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE? Mack will be just fine, and so will the rest of the team. But I'm not to sure about your mental state!

Amen Dad! People that root for players to get injured are SICKOS!

We should be surprised by this post from this kid, Blackbear 27, after all the spew he has already posted, he needs to go away :x
fafan

Postby Blackbear27 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Never said I was hoping for that. Do not put words in my mouth. Don't forget I root for Maine.
Blackbear27

Postby Blind Zebra » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:22 pm

What? No spelling errors? Must not be drunk yet...
Blind Zebra

Postby Bulldog Pride » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Maine wins this game with ease 35-14.
Bulldog Pride

Postby Blackbear27 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Fanfan
Jeff
Blind zebra
U Maine dad (or Max Stavers dad as we all know you are)

You all make me laugh Blind Zebra you even made me laugh that was a good one even though you are a MORON. Your all bandwagon jumpers. I have a bad feeling about this game and thats all my statement was about so don't ever put words in my mouth. I never would root for an injury and i never said that. So if I have offended anybody I am very......... Get bent you suckers.

Maine will lose tomorrow. My advise to Albany is watch the Villanova tape. Stack the box stop the run. Let qb win the game. Maine is stacked at wide out should be easy, but we cannot against a good team
Blackbear27

Postby fafan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:56 am

Bandwagon jumper really, over 10 yrs as a season ticket holder wonder when I get to be just a UMaine fan :lol:

Albany will be a tough test especially for their homecoming after we beat them last yr 20-16 for our homecoming.
Their big win was a 19-10 over Nova. Key will be for us to establish the run game and then it will open the passing game, If we can do this I think we can hold on for a 24 -14 win.
Any idea on the status of Beckford or Ray, as much as we all love Mack I hate to see us use just the one RB.
fafan

Postby thebam » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:38 am

Don't sweat it guys. when this clown gets cornered by his own ******* ranting, his go to comeback is that everyone is just a bandwagon fan. I am fairly sure we were all attending UMaine/UMO games ( he probably doesn't even know what UMO is) long before he was alive. Our best course of action is to largely ignore him, except for his occasional comic relief. Clueless child who doesn't really have a grasp of anything important in life and certainly doesn't have a grasp of anything Maine football related.
thebam

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics