Week #8 UMO Vs. Albany Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Week #8 UMO Vs. Albany Predictions

Postby Archer Bunker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Wow! What a game against URI! UMO explodes in the 2nd half and pulls away! Fergy putting on a show today! 5 TD's!
Final UMO 55 URI 27! The winning streak has started. How many in a row will UMO win? 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6? The Great Danes are up next and those Great Danes are not really that Great. UMO wins 2 in a row. The streak has started.

UMO 38
Albany 17

GO! GO! UMO!

AB
Archer Bunker

Re: Week #8 UMO Vs. Albany Predictions

Postby SMAA » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:12 am

Archer Bunker wrote:Wow! What a game against URI! UMO explodes in the 2nd half and pulls away! Fergy putting on a show today! 5 TD's!
Final UMO 55 URI 27! The winning streak has started. How many in a row will UMO win? 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6? The Great Danes are up next and those Great Danes are not really that Great. UMO wins 2 in a row. The streak has started.

UMO 38
Albany 17

GO! GO! UMO!

AB

They might win two if they get lucky but no more than that. This team just isn't that good. Maybe they will be next year or the year after but for now they are in the bottom tier of the conference.
SMAA

Postby maine612 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:48 am

SMAA wrote:
Archer Bunker wrote:Wow! What a game against URI! UMO explodes in the 2nd half and pulls away! Fergy putting on a show today! 5 TD's!

UMO 38
Albany 17

GO! GO! UMO!

AB

They might win two if they get lucky but no more than that. This team just isn't that good. Maybe they will be next year or the year after but for now they are in the bottom tier of the conference.

I think they could win a few in row because they are now playing the bottom tier. Delaware will be a test but Albany, William and Mary and UMass are beatable. Could be a fun run.

maine612

Postby Swisher » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Umaine wins again 31- 14.
Swisher

Postby UMaineDad » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:43 pm

SMAA,

I totally disagree with you! This team is just as good, or better than most of the teams in the conference. Game 1 called for the breaking in of the kicking game. I think that's been on par enough to carry the season. Game 3 was the development of the new QB against the #1 team in the country...minus M Wright. UMaine did better than Nova against the Dukes. The Nova game was a QB fluke mixed with terrible play calling against a 3-3-5 stack defense. I think Dan Collins had 5-6 interceptions against Nova last year! Game 5...team got the kinks out! I think they will steamroll the rest of the season into the playoffs eventually facing the Dukes again...but knocking them off this time! If so, UMaine wins the National Championship(My Crystal Ball Predictions)! BEFORE YOU ATTACK, PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!!! :P :P :P
UMaineDad

Postby TAL1957 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm

On Oct. 22:

UMaine - 4
UAlbany - 2

!!!! :) :) :D :D
Yes !!
TAL1957

Postby SMAA » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm

UMaineDad wrote:SMAA,

I totally disagree with you! This team is just as good, or better than most of the teams in the conference. Game 1 called for the breaking in of the kicking game. I think that's been on par enough to carry the season. Game 3 was the development of the new QB against the #1 team in the country...minus M Wright. UMaine did better than Nova against the Dukes. The Nova game was a QB fluke mixed with terrible play calling against a 3-3-5 stack defense. I think Dan Collins had 5-6 interceptions against Nova last year! Game 5...team got the kinks out! I think they will steamroll the rest of the season into the playoffs eventually facing the Dukes again...but knocking them off this time! If so, UMaine wins the National Championship(My Crystal Ball Predictions)! BEFORE YOU ATTACK, PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!!! :P :P :P

Thats cool UMainedad it's ok to disagree. You got a kid on the team? I'll go with Maine in this game.

Maine 31
Albany 21.
SMAA

Postby Blackbear27 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Wow! What a game against URI! UMO explodes in the 2nd half and pulls away! Fergy putting on a show today! 5 TD's!

UMO 38
Albany 17

GO! GO! UMO!

Yes but just over 200 yards passing. Means nothing at this point.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear27 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Archie where was the show!!! al he did was what i suggested to play a short game and let his players do the job. **** edit -mbr****
Blackbear27

Postby UMaineDad » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Blackbear27,

I actually followed some of the things that you've preached in the past. But when you start speaking injury to players, it's clear that you have some real issues...sickness! I hope that Mack has the good Lord looking out for him because psychos like you definitely don't have the best interest of the players at heart. So...WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE? Mack will be just fine, and so will the rest of the team. But I'm not to sure about your mental state!
UMaineDad

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics