COACH H ELECTS TO STAY WITH FERGY

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

COACH H ELECTS TO STAY WITH FERGY

Postby Blackbear27 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Coach H elects to stay with Fergy as he stated on the CAA talk show. He admitted that he played very badly and went on to say he had to get him out of the game before he totally collapsed. Teams are going to stack the box and make Fergy perform the flop. I am more upset with Coach Hand coach C than with Fergy, they have put him in an awful position. Maine might lose to URI glad I did buy my fenway tickets yet. Wonder what the team is thinking better yet what Staver and Belcher are thinking.
Blackbear27

Re: COACH H ELECTS TO STAY WITH FERGY

Postby The Bear » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:Coach H elects to stay with Fergy as he stated on the CAA talk show. He admitted that he played very badly and went on to say he had to get him out of the game before he totally collapsed. Teams are going to stack the box and make Fergy perform the flop. I am more upset with Coach Hand coach C than with Fergy, they have put him in an awful position. Maine might lose to URI glad I did buy my fenway tickets yet. Wonder what the team is thinking better yet what Staver and Belcher are thinking.

So it was about protecting his volatile feelings and mental state and not about trying to win the game? Wonder where this head coach is heading with all this man love?
The Bear

Postby Blackbear27 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

No one has the guts to chat. I am the best so I understand! Coach H showed his true colors his favorite radion station WIIFM. What is in it for me!
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear27 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 pm

The Bear wrote:
Blackbear27 wrote:Coach H elects to stay with Fergy as he stated on the CAA talk show. He admitted that he played very badly and went on to say he had to get him out of the game before he totally collapsed. Teams are going to stack the box and make Fergy perform the flop. I am more upset with Coach Hand coach C than with Fergy, they have put him in an awful position. Maine might lose to URI glad I did buy my fenway tickets yet. Wonder what the team is thinking better yet what Staver and Belcher are thinking.

So it was about protecting his volatile feelings and mental state and not about trying to win the game? Wonder where this head coach is heading with all this man love?

Except you I am not sure I would call it that. However it is strange to give up on your whole senior squad.
Blackbear27

Postby UMaineDad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:
The Bear wrote:

Except you I am not sure I would call it that. However it is strange to give up on your whole senior squad.

I don't know who's having the worst meltdown...Coach H, Coach C or Fergy! Something is amiss over in ORONO. I hope his gamble on Fergy works out or he could be looking at the end of his short HC career! I'M PERPLEXED!!!
UMaineDad

Postby Blackbear27 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 pm

GOOD CALL I JUST READ THIS. GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET YOUR FIRST POST. CAPS WELL YOU KNOW I AM BETER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW. DO NOT MEAN TO NE OFFENSEIVE IT'S JSUT THE WAY IT IS. BUT YOUR START I AM MIGHT HAVE TO DROP THE CAPS. KEEP IT UP BEAR.
Blackbear27

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics