WEEK 7: Rhode Island at Maine

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: WEEK 7: Rhode Island at Maine

Postby fafan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm

dunbar wrote:160 tickets remain on the west side for tomorrow. An additional tailgate lot has been added as well.

Holy Crap, with a great weather day and Homecoming this will likely be the largest crowd ever at Alfond!!!!
Thank god nobody really reads this site or according to some posters nobody would even want to watch this team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This could be the best ever homecoming, tailgating will be crazy and there is no way this team can lose.
GO BLUE!!!!
fafan

Postby thebam » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

fafan wrote:
dunbar wrote:160 tickets remain on the west side for tomorrow. An additional tailgate lot has been added as well.

Holy Crap, with a great weather day and Homecoming this will likely be the largest crowd ever at Alfond!!!!
Thank god nobody really reads this site or according to some posters nobody would even want to watch this team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This could be the best ever homecoming, tailgating will be crazy and there is no way this team can lose.
GO BLUE!!!!

I am guessing there will be 15,000 in attendance. Storm the field and carry off the goal posts after an epic upset win over Rhody. :lol:

Seriously, I wish I could be there. Sounds like the game day atmosphere has gotten much better over the last 7 years. Looking forward to maybe seeing some of y'all in Boston.
thebam

Postby maine612 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:26 pm

612 is in the house. Let's go!!!!!
maine612

Postby Blackbear28 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:23 pm

UMaineDad wrote:If Staver plays we have a good chance of winning...If Fergy plays, WE SUCK & LOSE!!!

Ferguson STINKS! This was a winnable game, we should've started Staver so the seniors would've had a chance to win!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1
Blackbear28

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Well at least the listen to me... The Coaches I mean. lay a sort game and let players make plays. Now Fergy has 2 good games Both teams were horrible. But they played a short game that resulted in big games. Listen to me.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear28 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:If coach H sticks with Fergurson he has thrown in the towel for this season. Give Max Staver a chance to at least to at least play and see if he can lead the team. Play a short game let your athletes make plays. Just like Brady does and then sting them long.

It sure looks like the coaching staff is listening to you. They clearly threw in the towel by starting Ferguson and losing today. YOU HAVE A FOOTBALL IQ OF 49 YOU HAVE CLEARLY NEVER STRAPPED ON THE PADS BEFORE. LEAVE BEFORE I STUFF YOU IN A LOCKER YOU BAND GEEK YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO TALK WITH THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Blackbear28

Postby mainejeff » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:59 pm

What a great atmosphere & weather today! And a great 3rd Quarter for the Black Bears when they blew URI off the field. A total Nova hangover to start the game.....but Maine wore down the bigger but much slower Rams. Maine's skill players were just so much better & quicker.....a fun team to watch when they are clicking on offense.

15K strong between fans in the stands in the tailgating lots.....I bet Maine is top 3 or 4 in the league for tailgating atmosphere now.
mainejeff

Postby maine612 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Hadn't been back to Orono for a home game in a very long time but completely enjoyed today. Tailgating is fantastic. Seemed a bit quiet in the stands for that many people and felt odd that the band and student section was on the opposite side. All in all beers and lunch at OHOP, the game and dinner at Margaritas made for a great day with a bunch of old buds.

Fill the Steins....

maine612

Postby fafan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 am

maine612 wrote:Hadn't been back to Orono for a home game in a very long time but completely enjoyed today. Tailgating is fantastic. Seemed a bit quiet in the stands for that many people and felt odd that the band and student section was on the opposite side. All in all beers and lunch at OHOP, the game and dinner at Margaritas made for a great day with a bunch of old buds.

Fill the Steins....

Wow, not sure many teams score 41 unanswered pts, Micah Wrights speed is at another level. Might have been one of the best Homecomings ever. :P
Really would like the University charge something to tailgate especially if so many choose not to enter the game. UNH charges $50 and if you have to buy a game ticket. Would love to see us charge $20 and a buy a game ticket. Mr. Diamond your thoughts :?:
fafan

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 am

blackbear 28
You have to be a 15 year old dummy. You would not know a cover 3 from Man to man. Wwill not waste my time with as I said you cant even come up with your own user name.

Next week is a good test.
Blackbear27

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics