Make the call coach sit Ferguson start Staver

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Make the call coach sit Ferguson start Staver

Postby UmaineBearsfan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Alright we have played four games now and the only team we have beaten is Bryant. Bryant right now is 2-3 and one of their wins was against a DII team. Granted we beat them 60-12 but Ferguson only accounted for 150 of our 536 total yards. So far that is the only game where he has not made a costly error. I think we have now seen that Ferguson cannot win the big game. He had a chance to beat UNH but he threw a last minute pick. Then we were battling JMU at Halftime and he threw two costly picks in the second half. And today against Villanova his performance was not up to par. If i'm coach H right now. I would seriously consider starting someone else.
UmaineBearsfan

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm

UmaineBearsfan wrote:Alright we have played four games now and the only team we have beaten is Bryant. Bryant right now is 2-3 and one of their wins was against a DII team. Granted we beat them 60-12 but Ferguson only accounted for 150 of our 536 total yards. So far that is the only game where he has not made a costly error. I think we have now seen that Ferguson cannot win the big game. He had a chance to beat UNH but he threw a last minute pick. Then we were battling JMU at Halftime and he threw two costly picks in the second half. And today against Villanova his performance was not up to par. If i'm coach H right now. I would seriously consider starting someone else.

WELL SAID WELL SAID! WHERE YOU WHEN THE MORONS WHERE LIVING IN FANTASY LAND. WHERE ARE THEY KNOW IT ALLS NOW! WOW AND ITS FACT BASED FOR THOSE TOADS THAT CAN'T SEE FUNDAMENTAL FLAWS.
Blackbear27

Postby UMaineDad » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Blackbear27,

You are the man! I saw it but I didn't want to believe it...Now the writing is on the wall. For the record, Coach Liem is just as bad at OC as Fergy is at QB. THEY BOTH NEED TO SIT!!!
UMaineDad

Postby Blackbear27 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:30 pm

UMaineDad wrote:Blackbear27,

You are the man! I saw it but I didn't want to believe it...Now the writing is on the wall. For the record, Coach Liem is just as bad at OC as Fergy is at QB. THEY BOTH NEED TO SIT!!!

I Know I am but thanks. Its all over now.. I have heard it all he is the best practice player.... really hat
about the game.
Blackbear27

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics