WEEK 4: Maine at James Madison

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: WEEK 4: Maine at James Madison

Postby DWinsGames » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:51 pm

MASN is not available in the Northeast. It doesn't appear that the MASN website streams the live channel feeds.
I guess we need to hope that the JMU site is a quality feed!!
DWinsGames

Postby mainejeff » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:01 am

MASN is Channel 640 on DirecTV.
mainejeff

Postby dunbar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 am

DWinsGames wrote:MASN is not available in the Northeast. It doesn't appear that the MASN website streams the live channel feeds.

I believe James Madison is producing the games themselves and MASN is picking up the feed.

Additionally, word on campus this morning is that Wright's suspension has been lifted.
dunbar

Postby mainejeff » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 am

dunbar wrote:
DWinsGames wrote:MASN is not available in the Northeast. It doesn't appear that the MASN website streams the live channel feeds.

I believe James Madison is producing the games themselves and MASN is picking up the feed.

Additionally, word on campus this morning is that Wright's suspension has been lifted.

The word is out of his own mouth as I reported earlier on other thread.....

https://twitter.com/m_wr1ght0/status/910298782457303041
mainejeff

Postby fafan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 am

mainejeff wrote:
dunbar wrote:

The word is out of his own mouth as I reported earlier on other thread.....

https://twitter.com/m_wr1ght0/status/910298782457303041

Channel 5 reported it last nite but UMaine said it could not confirm. Even if he is good to go you can't really expect him to see playing time havn't not been part of the team this year or can we???
fafan

Postby fafan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Article about Wright and his reinstatement to the team. Hard to justify playing time for Wright unless the student complaint against him was not merited.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/09/20/s ... /comments/
fafan

Postby dunbar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 am

I think that if he had more experience connecting with Ferguson, he'd be more likely to play. Hard to justify him getting first team reps with three days of practice.
dunbar

Postby TAL1957 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 am

Pretty excited about our Black Bears getting back on the gridiron, especially against the likes of a JMU team. The Coach H. excitement and changes continue to make this Bears fan more interested in this team than I've been in several years. Win or not, as long as it's a respectable showing I'm still on the upbeat bandwagon going forward !

If Wright is a better receiver than the options, or close, and has been working out so he is in prime condition (as I would expect ?), then I would expect to see him playing a lot of the offensive reps. regardless of practice time (and lack thereof). It's still the same system he should be completely familiar with, as is Fergie. Prolly wouldn't reward him with a start tho, or even time before the 2nd qrtr.. But after that, he is either a full member of the active squad or he's not, and at this point it is the former. IMNSHO.

Go Bears !!!
Gotta come outta the initial whistle at full speed and play 4 fulltime quarters of football !!!
TAL1957

Postby thebam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:47 am

fafan wrote:Article about Wright and his reinstatement to the team. Hard to justify playing time for Wright unless the student complaint against him was not merited.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/09/20/s ... /comments/

Not traveling to Virginia with the team. With another bye week next week, I guess we can assume he'll be on the first unit by the next game.?
thebam

Postby pre3time » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Bears are playing well so far.....Game link below

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/jmu/ ... Type=video
pre3time

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics