Poll ended at Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:29 am

Yes
64%
NO
36%

Total votes : 14

My RETURN

Postby waltwhite » Wed May 31, 2017 11:29 am

Im thiking of coming back. Please vote and let me know. I have a lot of thoughts about things that might liven this board up I mean who cares: What if you were AD for next four years? What a lame thread. My book club thred was way better. Mr Tom please allow this to remain up. Several people have convinced me to come out of the closet. I am prepared to do so if the poll numbers are in my favor. Tread Lightly my MBR frineds
waltwhite

Re: My RETURN

Postby TAL1957 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:11 pm

waltwhite wrote:Im thiking of coming back. Please vote and let me know.
Okay.
waltwhite wrote: I mean who cares: What if you were AD for next four years? What a lame thread.
And there's a great way to start - slam somebody else's thread that earlier got way more interest than your "wicked" Lame book thread thing. :roll: :roll: Jeez, guess how I voted ??? :lol: :lol:
waltwhite wrote: Several people have convinced me to come out of the closet. I am prepared to do so if ....
How about you just stick with emails with those "several people" instead ?
Ya really got anything to offer other than a book club ?? :?:
TAL1957

Postby UMaineSuperfan » Wed May 31, 2017 1:05 pm

the AD for a month post had 3 pages of responses and over 1000 hits...there was reason to believe people would want to discuss that topic.
UMaineSuperfan

Postby waltwhite » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:23 am

TAL1957 wrote:
waltwhite wrote:Im thiking of coming back. Please vote and let me know.
Okay.
waltwhite wrote: I mean who cares: What if you were AD for next four years? What a lame thread.
And there's a great way to start - slam somebody else's thread that earlier got way more interest than your "wicked" Lame book thread thing. :roll: :roll: Jeez, guess how I voted ??? :lol: :lol:
waltwhite wrote: Several people have convinced me to come out of the closet. I am prepared to do so if ....
How about you just stick with emails with those "several people" instead ?
Ya really got anything to offer other than a book club ?? :?:

Unfotunately do to the overwhlming vote. I am going to bow out. TAL - I hate you. know that I wish you nothing but the worst. May you spend your weak life talking about how to rebuild the Maine program. Who should we hire as thirsd asst coach...should the shoe deal be with NB or Under Armour....should Walsh be fired...Should we cchange the mascot...blah blah blah....get a life ...so lame...Stop using smilies too...I assume you are a grown man and not a teenage girl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to spend my life dedicating myself to coahing youth basketball and raising the perspirations of young minotriy basketball players in the inner city. Cim, who is now a great friend, is serving as my mentor and we now have a close connection on email. Mr Tom thank you for allowing this post to stay up. I still respect you Mr tom. Cim tells me you are a good man. I have read many books about basketball (screw the book club) and am learning a lot about the different phases of the game.

I am going back into my closet. You will not hear from me agin . My dream is to coach at the Highest level Someday I will and someday I will make it. When I get my first victory as head coach I will bow bow my head and say..."I proved you wrong TAL...I proved you worng..." Then after every win I will go home and put a notch next to your name to serve as a reminder. Whwn I get to 500 I am going to take the poster down sign it and send it to you TAL.

I want you all to know that MBR has served me well because I made a great friend in Cim and a great enemy in TAL

Tread Lightly
WALTER WHITE :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
waltwhite

Postby aechamps » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:27 pm

I'm lost.......not sure what these post are about ???
aechamps

Postby TAL1957 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 pm

aechamps wrote:I'm lost.......not sure what these post are about ???
And neither is the Guy who started 'em.
Last edited by TAL1957 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TAL1957

Postby Archer Bunker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Keep posting! If some people don't like your post they don't have to read them. There are a few posters that I don't care for so I just skip over their post and continue reading. Very simple really. But everyone has the right to post.

AB
Archer Bunker

Postby augie » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Keep posting walt
augie

Postby waltwhite » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

augie wrote:Keep posting walt

Thank you Aug. I will.

WW
2017 bcbc poster of the year