To: All My D-1 Basketball Expert Critics From: bcbc55/CIM

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

To: All My D-1 Basketball Expert Critics From: bcbc55/CIM

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Well with Maine men @ Vermont Wednesday only 4 more days... Today, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday left to have to put up with unorthodox posts unless Maine pulls the biggest upset of the AE Season and upsets Vermont.

Maybe they will if they don't use over 7 players playing double figure minutes.

So hang it there. You won't have an old senior citizen to hammer for unorthodox thinking and posts much longer.

But as mother always said "Sticks and stones may break bones but names (and there have been plenty of them) will never hurt".

Don't care what you D-1 basketball experts think of me and my posts and don't care what you call me unless, "It is late to dinner".

As Barnum Bailey said, "there is ONE born (what does that ONE REFER TO?) every minute or is it every second", can't remember.You guys bit and you really got reeled in.

Really enjoyed stirring the pot with all the D-1 College Experts. Really fun to see how adults???? get so upset about an old man's unorthodox posts and thinking. Surprised you just didn't ignore me, know I would have.

Well as the old saying goes, "Bad publicity or no criticism is better then no publicity or criticism at all" and you gentlemen sure gave more than enough to last until next season. Will miss it really.

Do you guys have full time jobs? Too bad you had to waste so much of your valuable time responding to dumb, ranting posts.

As far as some of you wanting me to get a hobby, "What do you think the hobby has been"?

Right now leading the voting for MVP...."Most Vindictive Poster" is mainebballer.

Do want to take time to thank all you expert D-1 basketball critics for making the month of February pass fast as was getting bored with cabin fever and you guys really gave me something to look forward to, Thanks again.

bcbc55/CIM
Last edited by bcbc55 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bcbc55

Re: To: All My D-1 Basketball Expert Critics From: bcbc55/CI

Postby TAL1957 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 pm

And it's all about himself and I, I, I, ... me, me, me, ... right up to the final game(s) of the season. Jeeez ... :roll:
TAL1957

Re: To: All My D-1 Basketball Expert Critics From: bcbc55/CI

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:33 pm

TAL1957 wrote:And it's all about himself and I, I, I, ... me, me, me, ... right up to the final game(s) of the season. Jeeez ... :roll:

TAL1957: If President Trump can do it, so can I I I I and me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bcbc55

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics