Maine Men's Bball Suspends 4 Players

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Maine Men's Bball Suspends 4 Players

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

TAL1957 wrote:
bcbc55 wrote: TAL1957: There is a first for everything.
Uh, .... Well No bcbc, ... actually there isn't.
But we will nevah know about all the "firsts' " that nevah happened.
E.g., I'm still waiting for the first time something pretty irrelevant happens up there in Orono that doesn't become endlessly repeated here on mbr as the most egregious of Sins !!! - Prolly Nevah Gonna Happen .... So, ... No First Time for That. ?? ;)

TAL1957: Ah yes there is, I was referring to the first time that I had missed something, in jest of course.

Do you have to take everything so literally.

Have a little fun as you counseled me to do here on MBR, if I remember correctly a couple of days ago.

What's the matter, you can give advice. but not take it even when it is your own advice.
bcbc55

Postby mario_spaghettio » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 pm

mainejeff wrote:I've been reading the racist tinged comments from the BDN article. I'd like to comment on this first. Why are readers allowed to post racist, homophobic, and any other unacceptable crap in this RAG of a newspaper??? Are advertisers happy about this? I would not want my business associated with a newspaper that allows this BS. Maybe someone on here can comment on that. There are a few people associated with this paper who post on here including Cim himself.
perhaps you should seek out a safe space with the rest of the easily offended snowflakes?
mario_spaghettio

Postby mainejeff » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 pm

mario_spaghettio wrote:
mainejeff wrote:I've been reading the racist tinged comments from the BDN article. I'd like to comment on this first. Why are readers allowed to post racist, homophobic, and any other unacceptable crap in this RAG of a newspaper??? Are advertisers happy about this? I would not want my business associated with a newspaper that allows this BS. Maybe someone on here can comment on that. There are a few people associated with this paper who post on here including Cim himself.
perhaps you should seek out a safe space with the rest of the easily offended snowflakes?

You might think that it's OK to promote racism....I don't.
mainejeff

Postby mario_spaghettio » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 am

mainejeff wrote:
mario_spaghettio wrote:

You might think that it's OK to promote racism....I don't.
the BDN does not promote racism.
mario_spaghettio

Postby mainejeff » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 am

mario_spaghettio wrote:
the BDN does not promote racism.

Yeah....they do.
mainejeff

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics