Football 2017::

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby Blackbear27 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Blind Zebra wrote:How about some actual fact based discussion? You seem so well versed in the game of football. Maybe you should have a private meeting with the coaching staff and fill their ears with your infinite wisdom...or maybe you could focus on supporting this program and it's bright, young coaching staff. I'm sure your kids would appreciate it. Save your insults for bad Chinese food.


LET'S TALK FACT BASED DISCUSSION. YOU ARE A MORON! YOU NEVER PUT PADS ON SO YOU HAVE ZERO STREET CRED. YOU DISMISS MAJOR EARLY CHARACTER FLAWS THAT SHOWED EARLY ON A KEY PLAYER. COACHING STAFF IS IN MY OPINION RUNNING ON AVERAGE. " MY PREDICTION FERGY 4TH QUARTER FLOOP" MAINE LOSES AGAIN
I AM NEVER WRONG.... I WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY. YOU PROBABLY THINK TOM BRADY IS THE BEST. HE IS A PRODUCT OF A GREAT SYSTEM. PLAYS FOR ANY OTHER TEAM AND 3RD TEAM HIS WHOLE
CAREER.

"THE LEGEND"
Blackbear27
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby Blackbear28 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:31 am

Blackbear27 wrote:
Blind Zebra wrote:How about some actual fact based discussion? You seem so well versed in the game of football. Maybe you should have a private meeting with the coaching staff and fill their ears with your infinite wisdom...or maybe you could focus on supporting this program and it's bright, young coaching staff. I'm sure your kids would appreciate it. Save your insults for bad Chinese food.


LET'S TALK FACT BASED DISCUSSION. YOU ARE A MORON! YOU NEVER PUT PADS ON SO YOU HAVE ZERO STREET CRED. YOU DISMISS MAJOR EARLY CHARACTER FLAWS THAT SHOWED EARLY ON A KEY PLAYER. COACHING STAFF IS IN MY OPINION RUNNING ON AVERAGE. " MY PREDICTION FERGY 4TH QUARTER FLOOP" MAINE LOSES AGAIN
I AM NEVER WRONG.... I WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY. YOU PROBABLY THINK TOM BRADY IS THE BEST. HE IS A PRODUCT OF A GREAT SYSTEM. PLAYS FOR ANY OTHER TEAM AND 3RD TEAM HIS WHOLE
CAREER.

"THE LEGEND"

Oh boy you're insane. I hope you don't have any kids on the team, for their sake.
Blackbear28
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:28 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby UMaine » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:56 am

Maine Football‏ @BlackBearsFB
Saturday's game will be a homecoming for 27 Black Bears who grew up within 100 miles of Philadelphia! #BlackBearNation #BearWitness18 #CAAFB
pic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZyTQ4W0AAGggg.jpg
UMaine
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby UMaine » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 am

CAA Football‏Verified account @CAAFootball
Before @blackbearsfb takes the field tomorrow in the #CAAFB Game of the Week we are taking a closer look at Jamil Demby!
WATCH video: https://twitter.com/CAAFootball/status/ ... 9514131456
UMaine
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby BDN » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:50 am

‘I always learn from my mistakes’: UMaine freshman linebacker makes instant impact

...He leads the Black Bears in tackles with 25, solo tackles (18) and forced fumbles (2). He is second in tackles for a loss (4) and sacks (2).

“He has done an exceptional job,” UMaine senior wide receiver Jaleel Reed said. “He has meant a lot to us especially after losing [graduated] Christophe Mulumba-Tshimanga. He watches a lot of film. I like watching him on film because he flies around and makes a lot of plays.”

“He is a very intelligent guy,” senior cornerback Najee Goode observed. “If he does something wrong, he fixes it right away and that’s huge on defense. You can’t continuously have bad plays.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/10/06/s ... nt-impact/
BDN
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:21 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby SJ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:00 am

UMaine football heads to Villanova with Micah Wright back from suspension

...A win evens Maine’s record at 2-2 and gives them their first Colonial Athletic Association win after tough losses to New Hampshire and James Madison (the top-ranked FCS team in the nation). A loss drops Maine to 0-3 in the CAA and could end their playoff hopes.

"There’s a lot weighing on this game," said senior wide receiver Jaleel Reed.

And the Black Bears will have perhaps their most dynamic offensive weapon back. Junior wide receiver Micah Wright will play his first game this season, returning from a suspension that kept him away from the team for nearly eight weeks.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/local-sp ... on/2212842
SJ
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:25 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Well I was 100% correct. Sit Fergy sit. THE ONLY WORD IS HORRIBLE. Maine season is over. Head coach?
Blackbear27
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby bcbc55 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:Well I was 100% correct. Sit Fergy sit. THE ONLY WORD IS HORRIBLE. Maine season is over. Head coach?


27: You do certainly know your football as your posts reveal. I do enjoy reading your football posts about Maine football because YOU ARE ESPECIALLY right 99 and 44/100rds of the time.

I usually don't post on football as I am a basketball nut, but who made that call to change QB's on the one yard line. FUMBLE, that was the ball game a 99 yard return of a fumble. I wasn't sure I heard it right on the radio broadcast that Maine did change QB's on that fumble.

Am I correct on that they did change QB's on the fumble?
bcbc55
 
Posts: 9766
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:15 pm

bcbc55 wrote:
Blackbear27 wrote:Well I was 100% correct. Sit Fergy sit. THE ONLY WORD IS HORRIBLE. Maine season is over. Head coach?


27: You do certainly know your football as your posts reveal. I do enjoy reading your football posts about Maine football because YOU ARE ESPECIALLY right 99 and 44/100rds of the time.

I usually don't post on football as I am a basketball nut, but who made that call to change QB's on the one yard line. FUMBLE, that was the ball game a 99 yard return of a fumble. I wasn't sure I heard it right on the radio broadcast that Maine did change QB's on that fumble.

Am I correct on that they did change QB's on the fumble?


Yes you are correct they put Belcher in at QB to run the ball and it was a stupid call. It did change the game. OC made call. I was hoping it was a removal of Ferguson not just a stupid obvious QB sneak.
Blackbear27
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 am

Re: UMaine Football 2017::

Postby UMaineDad » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:09 pm

I don't know who is worse, Coach Liem or Fergy. They both equally suck!. What's even worse is that Liem blamed the players for loosing the game w/o taking responsibility for his own incompetence. He has NO IDEA of how to coach the game! He waited entirely too long to pull Fergy. I think it was the crowd that made the ultimate decision. His limited HS playbook is an embarrassment. His inability to make adjustments in game situations is blatant. His poor use of the run-game is concerning. His total predictability is a discredit to the profession! HE SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!
I don't think the season is over just yet...we should just let the players call the game. They certainly have more experience and know-how than he does!!!
UMaineDad
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dunbar, Google Adsense [Bot] and 53 guests