Barron Out Indefinitely on Medical Leave

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

Re: Barron Out Indefinitely on Medical Leave

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:46 pm

parquetfloor wrote:
bcbc55 wrote:
parquetfloor wrote:So, you have decided that this is your own personal forum and if no one answers you, you are going to take it upon yourself to disrupt any and all threads necessary until someone does? And if people don't like it, who cares? I see. That is a truly great attitude to have.

PF: I didn't say" if people don't like, who cares"?

Again. TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THE RULE HERE ON MBR THAT SAYS THAT YOU CAN'T, SHOULDN'T OR DON'T CHANGE TOPICS ON THREADS!!!

However, if I am upsetting so many people I will respond to topics that I want to change the topic of onto my personal CIM's latest Blog:

How's that for being a team player?

Cim, you didn't have to use those exact words. It's all based on your actions and posts and the come hell or high water, I'm going to interrupt all conversation on this forum with the same questions and comments.

There's no written rule. However, there are several unwritten rules out there such as don't be an a-hole, it's not all about you, etc. If someone wants to talk about the firing of the Q-Pac coach, there is a thread for that...but not now as it has become something else. If someone wants to know the status of Barron's health, there was a thread for that but not anymore. You really may want to ask yourself "how come no one is responding to my questions".[/quot

parquetfloor: Did not you read my last paragraph on this post? Name calling again?

Well if it is an unwritten rule about not being an a hole, boy is that rule broken a lot by some other people here on MBR.

Nobody is responding because they don't know the answers
to my questions just like nobody has the answers to Barron's Health.
bcbc55

Postby thebam » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Have you emailed Walsh? Furthermore.. If you readily admit that nobody has the answers to your questions, why do you keep asking the same ones over and over?
thebam

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:11 pm

thebam wrote:

Besides you know whaat his answers would be. Like PF evidently bam, you didn't read all of my last post when I saidI would no longer change topics on somebody else's threa, but do it on my BLOG. Also will post my questions that no one has answered there too when the women's season is over (HOPEFULLY NOT TODAY0?
Have you emailed Walsh? Furthermore.. If you readily admit that nobody has the answers to your questions, why do you keep asking the same ones over and over?

thebam: Like Walsh is going to communicate with me.

Besides I know what his politically correct answers would be?

Evidently bam, you like PF didn't read my post that said I would no longer change the topic of somebody else's thread.

If I wish too change the topic I will do it on my BLOG ONLY.

i will also post those opinion questions to my BLOG after the women's season is over (HOPEFULLY NOT TODAY)
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 am

MaineMike wrote:"Nobody is responding because they don't know the answers

No, we don't know the answers to your inane questions. Much of what you're asking about has yet to be determined. There likely aren't answers. Nor is the coaching staff under any obligation to share those decisions with you.

As to Barron's health: That is a private matter. There are laws prohibiting the release of medical information. You have absolutely no right to that information.
Please join life as we know it today.[/quote]

M&M Candy: I did not ask a question about Barron's health. I just stated a fact. I was or am not searching or asking about Barron's health. More concerned with the mental health of the team after that tough loss yesterday afternoon right now.

Everyone will learn of the status of Barron's health when UMaine choses to release that information.

Which M&M are you?????? Yellow or red?????
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 pm

TAL1957 wrote:Don't know what I'm missing with all the ignored bcbc posts, but looks like they are the the same ol, same ol ! Pretty Sad.

TAL1957: Still getting a lot of responses to my CIM'S latest Blog thread. So some people are not ignoring those posts as someone is reading them and then even responding with posts...not sad...glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep piling it on TAL. But I give you credit I do know your real name but I still don't know who you are or your real basketball experience except that I don't think that you can DUNK, but you certainly know how to dump.
bcbc55

Postby Tom Nolette » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 am

ANALYSIS
Young UMaine women’s team overachieves; Barron’s health status still uncertain

... On Monday, Barron revealed that he is being treated at The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He stepped down in January after reportedly experiencing symptoms, including dizziness, that sometimes made it hard for him to stand or walk.

UMaine athletics director Karlton Creech said all involved hope Barron’s situation can be resolved.

“[We’re] hoping for a diagnosis from Mayo,” Creech said in a text message.

He said he could not comment on Barron’s personal medical information but offered that UMaine supports him as he pursues a resolution to his illness.

“No timeline — we want to give him the time he needs,” Creech said of any decisions potentially involving Barron’s future at UMaine.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/03/14/s ... uncertain/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby parquetfloor » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 am

Well he certainly is getting the best treatment available if he is at the Mayo Clinic. However, that is tough to know he has to be there. I hope he wins this battle.
parquetfloor

Postby thebam » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:36 am

The Rabbit wrote:
ParquetFloor wrote :

Well he certainly is getting the best treatment available if he is at the Mayo Clinic. However, that is tough to know he has to be there. I hope he wins this battle.

Is some of your post code? The word choice makes me think you know something. "If he is at the Mayo Clinic". "Tough to know he has to be there" sounds like code words for something else. The "IF" and "Tough to know" are flag words and phrases..

"Wins this battle" the choice of battle is intriguing to me. The word battle comes up in very few medical cases.

Are you hinting or just bad a choosing your words.

I think you are reading way too much into it. I thought the post was well written. Made perfect sense to me.
thebam

Postby TAL1957 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 am

The Rabbit wrote: Is some of your post code? The word choice makes me think you know something.
Are you hinting or just bad a choosing your words.
Say What ??? Wow, did you misplace your tin foil hat and now you are worried about code words and microwave easedropping ? Meds man, ... gotta take your meds !
TAL1957

Postby TAL1957 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:16 pm

The Rabbit wrote:Okay I will explain my thought process here. .... ???
Whew !!! Meds Man, Take the Meds !!

But Good News Is .... You can win your Battle with this disease !!, or with N. Korea, or against the aliens, or .... the one going on in your head. Ya just gotta fight the good Battle ! :roll: :twisted: :lol:

Boy O' Boy, if evah a thread deserved to just end, this one is it !
I'm done (but "done" is an interesting code word ya know ?). :lol: :lol: :lol:
TAL1957

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics