Nike Elite 100 camp... June 7-10... in St. Louis

Post info or Comments: Prep & Recruiting , NE and National

Re: Nike Elite 100 camp... June 7-10... in St. Louis

Postby Tom Nolette » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:50 am

What I liked: Eric Bossi from the Nike Elite 100

ST. LOUIS -- The Nike Elite 100 wrapped up on Sunday and the observation only event for some of the country's top 2020 and 2021 prospects was loaded with underclass talent.

To wrap things up, I wanted to hit on what I liked about some players that we didn't cover in either our camp observations or my co-worker Corey Evans' Awards from camp.

The already polished scoring of Jaden Hardy (2021)

The improvement of Tyler Beard from Illinois' 2020 class

read more https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com ... -elite-100
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 am

Nike Elite 100: 2020 standout bigs

ST. LOUIS -- The annual Elite 100 showcased a number of the top 2020 and 2021 prospects in Nike's stable this past weekend.

The event provided 247Sports with an opportunity to evaluate the underclassmen in a competitive setting and a number of prospects were able to in turn raise their national profile. Which 2020 post players caught our eye?

Mady Sissoko, C, Wasatch Academy/Mountain Stars
Heading into the event, Sissoko was one of the bigs that I was the most excited about evaluating, as word had trickled out of Utah that he was a high major prospect. Sissoko didn’t disappoint during the four-day camp. A 6-foot-9, 230-pound big man, Sissoko played with tremendous energy, showed mobility and got up and down the court with ease and dunked everything in the paint. To go with the motor, there’s plenty of value in Sissoko as a rebounder and enforcer in the paint because of his tough, physical brand of basketball. He’s not a known commodity among high major college coaches yet, but that will change soon. -- ED

https://247sports.com/college/basketbal ... -118995563
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:15 am

Nike Elite 100: Tyler Beard emerges on national stage

Annually the Nike Elite 100 is a great event for talent evaluators to get a glimpse of some of the best 2020 and 2021 prospects in the country. Often times the event leads to a number of players emerging on the national scene.

Enter 6-foot Chicago (Ill.) Whitney Young point guard Tyler Beard.

Beard, who was unranked heading into the event, was arguably the biggest breakout performer, as he effectively ran the point guard position, competed on both ends of the floor and led his team to a camp championship.

https://247sports.com/college/basketbal ... -118997528
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Previous

Return to PREP Basketball & Recruiting: New England & National