The Zion Williamson Blog: Taking over Disney, talks with Coa

Post info or Comments: Prep & Recruiting , NE and National

The Zion Williamson Blog: Taking over Disney, talks with Coa

Postby USA TODAY » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:00 am

The Zion Williamson Blog: Taking over Disney, talks with Coach K, Migos and more

If there were high school rankings for popularity, Zion Williamson would hold down the top spot in a landslide. His propensity for jaw-dropping plays and posterizing dunks has taken the country by storm. Williamson is the No. 2 overall player in the ESPN 100 for 2018 and has a resume that could hold up to any player in the country: Co-MVP of the NBPA Top 100 Camp, MVP of the Elite 24, Elite 24 slam dunk champ back-to-back state titles at Spartanburg Day School (Spartanburg, S.C.), MVP of adidas Nations Global; now he’s got everyone from Kentucky to Duke to North Carolina to Kansas to UCLA, among many others, all giving chase. Williamson has agreed to give USA TODAY HSS exclusive access into his world by chronicling everything from intimate details about his recruitment to his everyday life in a blog.

Hey, what’s up world, this is Zion Williamson back with part six of my USA Today blog.

I haven’t talked to you guys since I ended my summer so let’s start there.

I was out for about two months in the summer so I missed a lot of it, but I came back at the end and went hard and finished strong. It was an honor to win adidas Nations Global and win MVP!

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/the-zion-wi ... s-and-more
USA TODAY

Return to PREP Basketball & Recruiting: New England & National