[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 101: Illegal string offset 'Name'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 102: Illegal string offset 'Text'
MBR.org Forum • View topic - 2020 Top Risers.... new rankings July 6, 2018

2020 Top Risers.... new rankings July 6, 2018

Post info or Comments: Prep & Recruiting , NE and National

Re: 2020 Top Risers..

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 am

Krysten Peek
@KP_Rivals
That’s a pass, that’s a pass... @CooperSharife to Maddy Sissoko. @PangosAACamp
video https://twitter.com/KP_Rivals/status/10 ... 4051283968
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 am

Class of 2020 big man Mark Williams in no rush

CERRITOS, Calif. - One of the top big men in the class of 2020, Mark Williams is already attracting big-time attention and earning scholarship offers. But, he's not in any kind of hurry to make a decision.

A near seven-footer from the Norfolk Academy in Virginia, Williams has high-level potential as a shot blocker who can run the floor and score a bit with his back to or facing the basket. His size and tools have already drawn offers from Virginia, VCU, Virginia Tech, Stanford, Penn State, Rutgers, Georgetown, LSU, Oklahoma State and more while others like California, TCU and North Carolina have shown interest.

Over the weekend, Williams participated in the Pangos All-American Camp and as a big man he had a great understanding of how to stand out.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com ... illiams-13
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 am

The R.J. Hampton Blog: USA Basketball, leading Under Armour in scoring and more

Little Elm (Texas) point guard R.J. Hampton is one of the top players in the country, regardless of class, with a who’s who of college suitors to match his five-star status like Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma and many others. Hampton, who is ranked No. 2 overall USA Today Sports’ Chosen 25 for 2020, was a member of the U16 National Team that captured the gold medal at the FIBA U16 Americas Championship last summer. He obliterated the competition to the tune of 31 points per game this high school season and now he’s pumping in 26 points a game on the UA Circuit. He’s agreed to give USA TODAY HSS exclusive access into his world by chronicling everything from his recruitment to his everyday life in a blog.

It’s R.J. back at it again with another blog for USA Today!

So my team Mudiay Elite plays on the Under Armour circuit and through two sessions I feel like we’re playing alright. We had ups and downs, but I feel like we’re in a good place now and we learned a lot as a team.

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/rj-hampton- ... recruiting
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 am

Skilled wing Ziaire Williams making waves in 2020

Recovered from an injury that cost him much of his sophomore season, top 40 wing Ziaire Williams is making waves on the grassroots circuit.

A 6-foot-7 small forward from Sherman Oaks (Calif.) Notre Dame who plays in the spring and summer with BTI Select, Williams skill, size and versatility has drawn offers from USC, UCLA, Virginia, Stanford, Cal, TCU and many more.

He's quick to credit his team's success for helping to increase his profile.

"I feel like the spring has gone pretty well," Williams told Rivals.com. "We have a great BTI team and we all play great together. I feel like a lot of teams underrate or disrespect us because we aren't a shoe circuit team, but I think we've definitely prove ourselves.

https://californiapreps.rivals.com/news ... es-in-2020
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:06 am

SLAM HS Hoops
@SLAM_HS
Following Following @SLAM_HS
Five-Star 2020 Guard Anthony Edwards represented Atlanta at Pangos All-American Camp! @PangosAACamp @AtlXpress
video https://twitter.com/SLAM_HS/status/1004501754963288064
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:26 am

Rivals
Verified account
@Rivals
HIGHLIGHTS: SHARIFE COOPER
You can see why 2020 PG Sharife Cooper is getting interest from programs in the #ACC & #SEC. The 4-star updates his recruitment with @ebosshoops: http://rvls.co/Cooper0607
#WDE #UGA #GaTech #NCState
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:47 am

Dain Dainja
@DDainja
Grateful to receive an Offer from Kansas State‼️
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 am

Pat Lawless
@PatLawless_
Jalen Johnson, a class of 2020 SF playing for Phenom University (WI), has picked up an offer from Arizona.
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:20 am

Nick Whitmore Retweeted
Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10
@XEliteBasketbal and New Hampton big man Bas Leyte will rexlassify and enroll in the 2020 class, per source. Big man out of the Netherlands with upside and some ball skills
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:23 am

Four-star point guard Jalen Cone doesn't lack confidence

Four-star point guard Jalen Cone from the class of 2020 isn't the biggest guy, but few in any class can match his confidence.

The 5-foot-9 scoring machine from Kernersville (N.C.) Walkertown plays a fan friendly style, has a gift for gab and uses his elite athleticism and confidence to allow him to compete with bigger players.

“I know I’m not the tallest, so my athleticism makes up for my lack of height," Cone told Rivals.com. "I’m able to get up and get dunks and then I can use my quickness to get by guys and then play fullcourt defense from baseline to baseline.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com ... confidence
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

PreviousNext

Return to PREP Basketball & Recruiting: New England & National