Unity College - men 2015-2016:

Post info or Comments: NCAA D3, NAIA, USCAA

Unity College - men 2015-2016:

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:40 am

Unity College men’s basketball takes to up-tempo style
Rams hope to make run at conference playoff berth under former Skowhegan girls basketball coach Bob Witts.

UNITY — Eddie Kopacz, a senior guard on the Unity College men’s basketball team, noticed the changes in his team early. The Rams had a little more energy and a lot more fight. When asked why, Kopacz pointed as new Unity coach Bob Witts worked with a few players on the other side of the gym.

“We’re in way better shape, and the kids we’re playing with this year, they’re more disciplined. I really like Bob as a coach. He reminds me of my high school coach a lot,” Kopacz said. “Everybody comes in here and plays their guts out, gives 100 percent all the time. That’s the only way we’re going to be able to compete.”

http://www.centralmaine.com/2015/11/24/ ... mpo-style/
Central Maine (KJ + Sentinel ) - allows 10 free reads per month for non-subscribers.
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Unity College - men 2015-2016:

Postby bobwitts » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:56 am

The Rams are a very young team with great leadership from the upperclassmen.The Rams are small in height but not in Heart,they battle teams that are bigger every night,but they leave it all on the floor.Im very proud of them.Unity is on the rise,in the next 2 years Unity will have a solid program.GO RAMS!!!!
bobwitts

Re: Unity College - men 2015-2016:

Postby bobwitts » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 pm

The Rams made the playoffs for the first time in 20years,lost to top seed St Joe's on VT 90-72.Eddie Kopazc was first team all- american and Eddie led the nation in scoring at 30.4ppg.Next year the Rams return 2 seniors,and 6 sophmores.The rebuilding well continue next season
bobwitts

Return to Maine Colleges (other than D1 UMaine)