Cape's Brendan Tinsman officially commits to Wake Forest

post info & talk all things baseball...

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:24 am

Cape Elizabeth senior Brendan Tinsman, front row center, beams after signing his National Letter of Intent Tuesday afternoon to attend and play baseball at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Tinsman was joined by his parents, Pat and Jen, brothers, Chris (who played two years of baseball at the University of Rhode Island) and Jake (a freshman at Cape Elizabeth), and sister, Ashley (a junior, who plays softball at the University of Maine), at the signing. Brendan Tinsman, a catcher, first committed verbally to Wake Forest as a freshman and never wavered on his college choice.

“It’s very exciting to make it official,” said Tinsman,”I thought (Wake Forest) was amazing and I knew it was the right fit right away. That’s where I really wanted to go. From a young age, I’ve always played with Dad and my siblings. We have a batting cage in our barn which helps me a lot. I’ve been surrounded by people who love what I love.”

http://www.theforecaster.net/cape-baseb ... ke-forest/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Cape's Brendan Tinsman officially commits to Wake Forest

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am

Travis Lee‏Verified account
@TLee_WMTW

One of Maine's top baseball talents is going D-1. Caper Brendan Tinsman signs his NLI to Wake Forest to catch for the Deamon Deacons. @ceathletics
video: https://twitter.com/TLee_WMTW/status/930582090751664128
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Return to Baseball: Maine High School & Amateur