Brewster Acad.: 2018 Isaiah Mucius Talks Transfer; Five Scho

NEPSAC and National Prep News: Future high level college players and pros abound

Brewster Acad.: 2018 Isaiah Mucius Talks Transfer; Five Scho

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:44 am

2018 Small Forward Isaiah Mucius Talks UConn, Temple Visits, Recruiting Timeline

...Meantime, many schools will see him and his PSA Cardinals teammates at their joint combine with the NY Jayhawks on July 23 at Westtown (PA).

“I’m just looking forward to seeing the coaches that are recruiting me and more,” he said. “This is also a great opportunity not only for me but for the younger guys in our program to be able to get some exposure to these college coaches.”

Mucius also made the switch to Brewster from the St. James School (MD) for his senior season.

“We decided to go to Brewster for my senior year,” he said. “The NEPSAC is one of the best conferences in the country where they play with college rules. It will help me have an easier transition to the college and speed. Coach [Jason] Smith has a great history developing players into great college players and pros.”

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/06/29/2018 ... -timeline/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Brewster Acad.:: 2018 Isaiah Mucius Talks Transfer; Five

Postby Tom Nolette » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:37 am

2018 Isaiah Mucius Talks Transfer; Five Schools Working Hardest
Isaiah Mucius, the 6-foot-8 small forward from Brewster (NH) Academy and the PSA Cardinals, told D1VISION on Saturday that Rutgers, Temple, UConn, Wake Forest, and Xavier have been recruiting him the hardest. He broke down each school for D1VISION:

...Last month, Mucius announced that he would be transferring from Saint James (MD) School to Brewster Academy. He spoke with D1Vision about his decision to transfer:

“We just knew that Coach [Jason] Smith and the program has brought high-level guys to the college and the NBA every school year. Moving from St. James to [Brewster] will help me as an athlete, on and off the court. They will help me get better and prepare myself for the college level,” said Mucius. “They play college rules, college referees, college everything, so their whole preparation is for college. I also think that they play in one of the best leagues in the country, to be honest. You’re playing against grown men every day so it’ll just prepare you more. That’ll be a key factor and it will help me get me an extra edge over guys at regular high schools.”

At Brewster, Mucius will be joined by 2018 Oregon commit Miles Norris, who will be transferring from Helix (CA) High School. I’m excited to have Isaiah join our community at Brewster Academy,” Brewster head coach Jason Smith told D1VISION. “We expect him to be a leader on campus and on the court. We’re excited about his upside and potential, as well as his versatility on the defensive end of the floor.”

http://d1vision.com/isaiah-mucius/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Brewster Acad.: 2018 Isaiah Mucius Talks Transfer; Five

Postby Prep » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:23 am

Jason Smith‏Verified account @BrewsterHoops
Brewster Academy guard @ZekeMucius has scheduled official visits with @XavierMBB & @WakeMBB. Students arrive on campus September 9th #Summer
Prep

Return to Newenglandprep.com and National Prep News