Northern Playoff Predictions

post info & talk all things Soccer (GIRLS)...

Northern Playoff Predictions

Postby soccerallthetime » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Okay, once again, feel free to join in and make your predictions.

Class A will be a Camden Hills and Messalonskee final and I'm going with the major upset here and say Messo takes the league. No one is beating Scarborough this year anyways.

Class B will be Winslow vs PI and going to PI is tough, you're already down 2-0 before you step off the bus. I think PI wins it and once again gets pounded by a southern team, this time Cape Elizabeth. The southern teams are just significantly better than the northern teams this year.

Class C will be Dexter and Fort Kent with Dexter finishing off a perfect season beating Traip in the state final.

Class D will be Central Aroostook vs PVHS and PVHS wins it all, beating Richmond in the state final.

Interesting I went with 1 vs 3 in every class, purely coincidence.

Good luck to all teams, may the best teams win and no one goes to PK's to decide a game.
soccerallthetime

Re: Northern Playoff Predictions

Postby Linguist » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:06 am

Messo won't beat Camden Hills, they don't have the coaching or the composure to do so. Camden is a machine.

And when these girls were 8th graders Camden Hills (nee Pen Bay Soccer Club) played Scarborough in the Soccer Maine fall classic finals. Scarborough was the only team to make Pen Bay look mortal at that age level. They will play each other this year in the state finals, and next year.

This junior class at CH is kind of like the Golden State Warriors, we know they are winning their side of the bracket the only question is who they face.
Linguist

Return to Soccer (GIRLS): Maine High School & Amateur