Robert siblings skating and scoring for Blue Devils hockey

post info & talk all things Hockey (Girls)...

Robert siblings skating and scoring for Blue Devils hockey

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 am

Robert siblings skating and scoring for Blue Devils hockey teams

...But that’s part of being an older brother, and as Alex admits, a role model. He’s been showing his younger sister the ropes since they were both little kids skating on that backyard rink. Alex said hockey is a “family tradition.”

“I’ve always been close with her,” Alex said. “I try to teach her a few things, she teaches me a few things, that we’ve seen in different games, different venues, which I think is pretty cool.

“I learn a lot from her as well. Seeing the different things she does out there, I don’t know where she comes up with it, but I try to watch before my games to try to implement that in my game as well because she pulls a lot of nice moves out there and I kind of want to learn from her. Usually it’s the other way around, but she’s a student of the game and I try to learn a lot from her.”

Class has been in session this season for Sara and her freshmen teammates on the Blue Devils girls’ team, which is undefeated at 11-0. Robert plays on a line with classmates Gemma Landry and Madi Conley. It’s been a dynamic trio on a dynamic team that has taken the state by storm.

http://www.sunjournal.com/robert-siblin ... key-teams/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Return to Hockey (Girls): Maine High School & Amateur